Ideal for minimalist and contemporary design.

Agglomarble is a product composed of approx. 95% natural stone grits such as marble and the remaining 5% consists of the coloured pigments that create the tones and a resin that acts as a binder between the various elements. The surface of these materials can be finished with a honed or polished finish.

Sizes and thicknesses are standard, all approx. 305x125cm, but in some cases there may be variations:

- Ivory and Capri can go up to 305x140cm,

- Silver White can go up to 320x160 on 2 cm slabs.

Choose colour
Choose origin

Get inspired

Virtual Tour

Try all the environments to find your material.

Find your material

Subscribe our newsletter

Subscribe to receive news about our products and services

Subscribe now to our newsletter