FERRARI CAV. RODOLFO & FIGLI SRL based in via Arso, nr. 66, 36072 Chiampo (VI), Cod.Fiscale and P.IVA 00293880241 (hereinafter "Holder"), as data controller, informs it pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, social security number, VAT number, email address, telephone number, later, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you during request for services to our organization and / or when defining contractual agreements and / or promotional initiatives and for the purposes set out below.
For some services, sensitive data processing may be necessary, that is personal data suitable for detecting racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, health status and sexual life. (later sensitive data).
For some legislative requirements, judicial data may be necessary.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service purposes:
• Allows you to register on the website;
• Manage and maintain the services requested by the interested party and to find the interested party for the organization of the services requested;
• Allowing subscription to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller and any additional Services requested by you;
• To fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relations with her, in place;
• To fulfill the obligations established by the law by a regulation, by the Community legislation or by an order of the Authority, including for Accounting, Fiscal aspects;
• Prevent or discover fraudulent activities or harmful abuses;
• Management of spontaneous applications and possible selection of personnel.
• Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
B) Only subject to its specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following purposes:
B.1 Marketing and / or commercial: send them via e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the company. Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products similar to those you have already used, subject to your dissent (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
B.2 Data processing to improve the services and not necessary for carrying out the operations indicated in point 2A, but aimed at improving the services requested, and in any case always obtained directly by the interested party.
B.3 Use of audio-video and photographs: images or together, in which the interested parties are taken, use to improve the activities and services of our organization and / or for promotional activities of the same.
Mode and duration of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR e
namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to paper, electronic and automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the date
termination of the relationship for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.A (except for other legislative requirements) and until the termination of consent for the purposes referred to in point 2B.
Profilations: no data profiling is performed
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• To the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
• To external companies for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the customer project, for technical management activities of the
project, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example, provider for the management and maintenance of the
website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in the
their qualities as external managers of the treatment.
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR) and without prejudice to communications e
circulation made in fulfillment of legal obligations, the Data Controller may communicate his data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A), in Italy and / or
abroad (as indicated in the following points) to: our network of agents; factoring company; credit institutions; debt collection companies;
credit insurance company; commercial information companies for the services requested; professionals and consultants; companies operating in the transport sector; technicians and collaborators appointed to provide the requested services / products, Supervisory bodies, judicial authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. For the purposes referred to in point 2B refers to your timely consent and their communication and dissemination will refer to specific consent.
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently our servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable laws, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that
guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. It can therefore decide not to confer
any data or subsequently deny the possibility to process data already provided: in this case, it will not be able to receive newsletters, communications
commercial and advertising material related to the services offered by the owner. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art.
Rights of the interested party
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
A) Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their personal data
communication in an intelligible form;
B) Getting the indication:
• Of the origin of personal data;
• Purposes and methods of processing;
• Of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• The identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• The attestation that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
D) Oppose, in whole or in part:
• For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point B), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can
decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
• Where applicable, also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of
• processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• A registered letter a.r. addressed to: FERRARI CAV. RODOLFO & FIGLI SRL based in Via ARSO, nr. 66, 36072 Chiampo (VI)
• An e-mail to email@example.com
• A PEC at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 16 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information related to
minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users. For any need of treatment of minors, specific consent and authorization will be required from the person exercising parental responsibility and / or from the holder of parental responsibility (as required by Article 8 of Regulation 697/16).
Owner, manager and agents
The data controller is FERRARI CAV. RODOLFO & FIGLI SRL based in Via Arso, nr. 66, 36072 Chiampo (VI). The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller's headquarters.
Changes to this Information
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.